Lower Back Pain
Lower Back Pain Statistics
- The top MSK reason to visit your MD or Chiropractor
- Leads to 40% of missed worked days
- In a six month period, 5/10 Canadians suffer from Low Back Pain
- Up to 85% of working class can expect to experience Low Back Pain during their lifetime
- Equal frequency between men and women and highest incidence from ages 30-50.
Contributing factors include poor muscle tone, sedentary lifestyle, constant seated posture at work, growing obesity epidemic, smoking, poor posture, and improper lifting techniques.